Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! 

There are so many great things about a New Year! Sorta feels like a brand new start. Though I did start my business in (about) April of 2009, 2012 was my first year full time in it! So no other job to buffer! I don't really like talking about money, (and it's never just about the money!) but I made it a whole year. My phone didn't get cut off, I managed to make office rent - even if it was late a couple of times. 

I have been having a blast! It has been challenging and rewarding, and the journey has been amazing! I have seen babies grow, and captured toddlers personalities. I have made awesome friends, met some amazing clients, and stocked a portfolio up with beautiful faces! 

New Year Projects

I have some brand new projects on the go. A lot of things came up last year that I had to say "um, I'm not sure", which is part of growing. (and I'm sure this year will be the same!) So from that, a few changes will be made. (which is also part of growing!) We have some really great small businesses and charity's in Saskatoon. I am hoping to become involved with some of them. A great pleasure for me this last year has been getting to know some of these business and people, and supporting them! (I'll be blogging about that, so watch for it! ) 

Facebook and Blogger and Youtube

These are the three social media outlets that I am hoping to use in the full extent this year. So be sure you are a fan on Facebook! ( I'll make it easy - HERE'S a link! ) So below, is a Youtube slideshow of 2012! I could have easily made it about an hour long, but that would just be too much!


No comments: