Thursday, January 31, 2013

(Almost!) Feb. 1 :)

How in the world did it end up being (almost) February 1st already? Wowza. I guess it's good... we can slip past all this blasted cold and head into spring, right? It just can't come fast enough!!

So today and part of yesterday, I got to take a journey! Sorta like a 'day in a life'. I helped out a friend of mine in her business. She got to take a holiday (Yay Kristy!!). So she needed some help. Her business is Kristy Kleen Automotive Detailing, and she had booked a Proline in, so she called up her friends and we cleaned boats! See that Pontoon boat there? I waxed every single pontoon of 9 pontoon boats. That's all I did today! My wrist hurt and I'm exhausted, but it was pretty fun. Yesterday we cleaned 8 Stingray boats. ( Makes me want to take a holiday! )



So if you have stuck with me this far in the blog... I have some pretty exciting news!! There is lots going on. I am working on two great project!

Project 1: Breastfeeding Calendar! This will be ready for the 2014 year. There will be spots for advertising (so if you're a small business and want to advertise, let me know and I'll pitch you the cost ). There is lots of details to work out in this one... but I'll keep you well informed along the way!! 

Project 2: A Miscarriage and Infertility Book. A book with photos, stories, inspiration. A book of real women. Women in our community. When I was going through my miscarriages, all I wanted was to know that I wasn't alone. I was able to find other women to talk to, but sometimes, in those moments of silence, I wanted something reassuring. I am hoping that's what this book will do. Nothing medical, no advice... just real life. I am looking forward to the journey. The journey of healing - for me, and as many woman, children and families as I can fit into one book. If you or someone you know would like to participate, please email, call, or text me! You are welcome to email me your stories if you would like, or set up a meeting and we can sit and chat! I'd love to take your photo... and share your journey!

So many many great things going on in my world. I have so many people to thank for all of this. People who believe in me, and believe in my business. So thank- you friends!

Well, this tired body and mind has got to go to bed! I am looking forward to a business photoshoot in the morning! Take care everyone!

No comments: