Sunday, January 29, 2012

Studio!

Well i think 2012 is going to be a fantastic year! ~ It's already shaping up to be quite spectacular... :)

I am so very very lucky to be part of something amazing. As many of you know, the last couple of months of last year, i joined up with a bunch of highly educated, wonderful moms and entrepreneurs at Birth Rhythms. It has been wonderful, challenging and very rewarding! I have made so many business decisions that i never thought that i would be making in 2011! I am very grateful to be sharing the studio that Lisa Wass and her team have worked so hard to make fabulous! With so many more options available - it's going to be a fabulous year! I will be working in the new store Mothers' Melody twice a month and have photos hanging on the walls! Be sure to check it out and come by for a visit!
~ photos will be coming soon ! :)

I will also have some office hours! What does this mean for you? I will have a time and location for you to pick up your photos! It's also a great chance for you to come and meet me and chat - if you would like for a free no obligation quote - or just to take a look at some of my work!
So far ( and keep in mind, these may change without notice!) these hours- Tuesday's and Thursday's 1:30 - 3:30 - Starting in February!

Here's to celebrating life! In all it's ups and downs, adventures and chaos! Cheers!

No comments: