Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Card Collection

I think it's here.

Winter.

The beginning of scraping windshields, bad roads and freezing cold weather. (Yay.)

And if you think about it, Christmas isn't that far away.
I don't know why, but it takes me a while to get into the Christmas spirit. My husband would like to turn on the Christmas music, but I told him he has to wait until December. (Then I might be ready!)

When you're a photographer, Christmas should start in October. Getting organized, making Christmas cards, booking in photo sessions.

But I'm a little behind this year. It's been fantastically great! Super busy and loving it!

So here it is, a couple of custom cards that I've designed so you and your families can have some great cards to hand out this year! If you've had a session with me this past year, we can use one (or a couple!) of those photos - and put them into your favourite design. Or we can set up an appointment!

The ones shown here, are either a 4x8 or a 5x7 and they come with envelopes! You can customize them with your family names and an additional short message (for some of them anyway)

If you're thinking about a card, please contact me for prices! I'd love to hear from you!




Holiday Mini Session dates and information is coming this week! Stay tuned!!



Get 10% off your next session by mentioning you read my blog! 


Stay warm and safe! 

No comments: