Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kristy Kleen Automotive Detailing

Good Morning everyone!

It's July.. and so beautiful! I am stuck inside today - but that's ok! How else would i have time to write a few things for you?

I am editing some photos for a friend, and I though I'd give her a shout out.

Her name - Kristy Lang
Business - Kristy Kleen Automotive Detailing

I did photos for her a while back. It was amazing! I mean - I've seen these machines, but it's been a long time since I've been this close! (I remember having a ride in a combine as a kid once, but that was a long time ago!)

Can you imagine cleaning these things?! Her and her crew did such a wonderful job!






She's cleaned my car too - and i know she used a Q-tip for some of the tiny spaces. Wow.

Just in case you'd like to check out her website and see what else she does ...
http://kristykleen.ca/

Thanks Kristy!

No comments: