Monday, April 23, 2012

Family Day in the park - coming in June!

Brand new day! The sun is shining! I just love Mondays! Sundays for me are usually a rest day, reflecting on life as the band sings in church and the pastor speaking a life message. So Monday's are refreshing! I don't have a date yet, but I am doing Family day in the park! What does this mean? $60.00 mini sessions for you and your family. Pick a couple of a CD.. who knows, i might even throw in some prints ;) It's going to be a blast! I am going to try and get some of my fabulous friends to come out as well and we'll have a party!
The date will be closer to the end of June so stay tuned! Prepare for a fabulous day!! Let me know if you are interested and i'll put you on the list! wharder@gmail.com 281.7931 - text or call for an appointment!

No comments: