Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Mini Shoots




Ok - so i know this is like 3 days away ! But anyone who knows me, knows that i tend to do everything last minute! Not intentionally, it's just that my list is a little long most days so i don't get to things right away!

So anyway - i am doing some Christmas Mini shoots!! It's only $60.. and you get 10 4x6 Christmas cards PLUS you get a digital copy of 2 of your favourite photos! that will be done in a week... how's that for a deal?? Let me know if you're interested... i have a few spots left. I'll be doing some in the Studio on Dec 3, and outdoor ones on Dec. 4 ... I have been busy buying props - like fun santa hats, Christmas lights for the background - i even have some reindeer antlers for those who like to be fun :)

I look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments: